JOIN OUR VOLUNCHEER PROGRAM AND EARN DISCOUNTS ON MEMBERSHIP AND COURSE ENROLLMENT FEES.
- There is no cost to be a VolunCheer member
- We recognize that our Senior University members love our organization and all it has to offer.
- VolunCheer is our way of giving back to those who share the good word about Senior University.
- We even provide the marketing materials for you to share
Here’s how to earn Cheer discounts:
- When your Referral joins Senior University as a new member
- When you volunteer to help at our booth during Georgetown Market Days, Poppy Festival, or other public events
- Sign up your residential center for our Watch Party program
How to enroll.
- Fill out the form below so we can track the start of your VoluCheer service.
- Senior University will send you an official “VolunCheer” ID card
- Each month, you will get an email with update on upcoming VolunCheer events that you can attend (and earn discounts).
- When your ready to use your discount, just call the office for your special discount code.
- The program runs for 12 months from the date you become a VolunCheer.
How it works
- Share the news with others about how much Senior University has meant to you.
- When a new member provides your name when registering, you will get credit and earn discounts.
- No pesky sales calls, speaking engagements, or door-to-door sharing.
- Discounts are earned on new memberships.
- Discounts are earned for supporting activities like PoppyFest and Market Days require at least 2 hours per event