How to Register for Classes
You must be a member of Senior University to register and attend classes
Annual membership dues are $50.00 and are effective from the date you join until the same date the following year. Your membership expiration date can be found at the top of the page. If your membership will expire before the last day of classes for the semester, please renew your membership before that date.
The cost to attend classes at Senior University for the Fall and Winter semesters is $70.00 and the Summer semester is $50 for as many classes as you desire during that term. Registrations cannot be accepted over the phone. Please make all registrations and changes to registrations through the website or in writing. Some classes have size limitations because of the location or instructor request, and registration to those classes are on a first-come first-served basis. If the class limit has been reached, you can request to be placed on a Wait List and you will be notified when an opening occurs.
Please note: We do not give refunds on membership dues nor on course registration fees, nor are they transferable to other persons unless the Executive Director or Board President determines that there are extenuating circumstances.
To register online please follow these steps:
- For the convenience of our members, online registration and payment by credit card is provided through the website. No credit card information is stored on our website.
- You must already be a member logged into Senior University to register for classes.
- You may not make any changes to your personal information on the registration form, so it is important that you verify your information on the Update Profile page prior to registering. Your name and email address will be automatically inserted into the form.
- When you are ready to register, click on Class Information in the main menu, then click on Registration and click on the current semester,
- Choose the classes you want — only one per time period when multiple classes are offered – by checking the box next to “Add Class” under the classes for which you would like to register
- After selecting all of your desired classes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Register for Selected Classes” button.
- Volunteer to be a Classroom Assistant, choose Yes or No.
- Review choices, complete credit card information and click the “Register” button. You will receive an immediate email confirmation of your classes.
- You will have the option to print your course schedule on the registration confirmation page by clicking on the “Print this page” button.
- Email verification for classes and a receipt for your credit card payment will be sent to you at your email on record.
To register by check:
If you desire to pay by check, print a registration form from the Supplements and Schedules page and mail with your check to Senior University. Confirmation of registration will be sent when the payment is processed by our office. Once you receive the confirmation, you can print or save a copy to your computer by going to Registration, choose a semester, choose the “My Classes” tab and click on the Print button.
To make changes and/or review after you have submitted payment, go to Registration, choose the semester and click on the “My Classes” tab.
If you need assistance in registering, please contact our office.
Thank you for being a part of Senior University.