How to Register for Classes
1. You must have a “User” account on this website and be logged in using your username and password. If you have forgotten your password, request the link to create a new one.
2. You must be an “active” member through the end of the term in order to register for classes. Your membership expiration date can be found at the top of the page. If you are not already a member, or if your membership will expire before the last day of classes for the term, please renew your membership here before attempting to register.
2. The cost to attend classes at Senior University for the Fall and Winter semesters is $95.00 and the Summer semester is $50 for as many classes as you desire during that term. We prefer that you register online. Second best is to download a registration form here and send it in with your check. Third best is to call us on weekday mornings and we will help you register. Some classes have size limitations because of the location or instructor request, and registration to those classes is on a first-come first-served basis. If the class limit has been reached, you can request to be placed on a Wait List and you will be notified when an opening occurs.
Please note: We do not give refunds on membership dues nor on course registration fees, nor are they transferable to other persons unless the Executive Director or Board President determines that there are extenuating circumstances.
To register online please follow these steps:
- Online registration and payment by credit card is provided through the website. No credit card information is stored on our website, nor do we have access to your information.
- Verify your information on the Update Profile page prior to registering. Your name and email address will be automatically inserted into the form.
- Click on Class Info in the main menu, then click on Winter 2023 Class List to see full class descriptions. Make a note of which ones you want to take.
- Click on Winter 2023 Registration and check the box next to “Add Class” under the classes for which you would like to register. You cannot choose more than one class in the same time slot.
- After selecting all of your desired classes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Register for Selected Classes” button.
- Volunteer to be a Classroom Assistant, choose Yes or No.
- Review choices, complete credit card information, and click the “Register” button. You will receive an immediate email confirmation of your classes.
- You will have the option to print your course schedule on the registration confirmation page by clicking on the “Print this page” button.
- Email verification for classes and a receipt for your credit card payment will be sent to you at your email on record.
To register by mail:
If you register by mail, print this registration form, fill it out, and send it with a check to Senior University, P.O. Box 488, Georgetown, TX 78627. Confirmation of registration will be sent when the payment is processed by our office. Once you receive the confirmation, you can print or save a copy to your computer by going to My Classes, and click on the Print button.
To make changes and/or review after you have submitted payment, go to the Classes page, where you can see what you are registered for and add or delete classes.
If you need assistance in registering, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a part of Senior University.