How to Register for Classes
You must be a member of Senior University to register and attend classes
Annual membership dues are $50.00 and are effective from the date you join until the same date the following year. The cost to attend classes at Senior University for the Fall and Winter semesters is $70.00 and the Summer semester is $50 for as many classes as you desire during that semester. Registrations cannot be accepted over the phone. Please make all registrations and changes to registrations through the website or in writing. Some classes have size limitations because of the location or instructor request, and registration to those classes are on a first come first served basis. If the class limit has been reached, you can request to be placed on a Wait List and you will be notified when an opening occurs.
To register online please follow these steps:
- For the convenience of our members, online registration and payment by credit card is provided through the website. No credit card information is stored on our website.
- You must be a member logged into Senior University to register for classes.
- You may not make any changes to your personal information on the registration form, so it is important that you verify your information on the Update Profile page prior to registering. Your name and email address will be automatically inserted into the form.
- When you are ready to register, go to Class Information, Classes and click on the current semester.
- Choose the classes you want — only one per time period when multiple classes are offered – by checking the box next to “Add Class” under the classes for which you would like to register
- After selecting all classes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Register for Selected Classes” button.
- Review choices and choose payment option — credit card or check. Credit card payment confirms your class immediately and check payments will be confirmed when the payment is processed.
- If would like to volunteer to be a Classroom Assistant, check the box.
- Click the “Register” button.
- If paying by check, print the confirmation and mail with your check to Senior University.
- You can print or save a copy to your computer after final submission before closing the page and you can review your registered classes by going to the Classes and choose a semester and click on the “My Classes” tab.
- Email verification for classes and a receipt for your credit card payment will be sent to you at your email on record.
To make changes and/or review after you have submitted payment, go to the Classes, choose the semester and click on the “My Classes” tab.
If you need assistance in registering, please contact our office.
Thank you for being a part of Senior University.