- This event has passed.
Senior University Google Meet training
May 19, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Do you want to attend live online classes with Senior University but are unsure how to use Google Meet?
We can help with this free Google Meet training. RSVP below to attend this Free 60-minute training event. No software is required. The training and all Senior University online classes are accessible through your web browser.
Requirements: Internet connection and a web browser. It is helpful to have a computer video camera and microphone, but this is not a requirement to participate.
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Here is what you will learn in this free online class:
- How to use the website link to access a Google Meet classroom.
- Actions to take to enter the classroom
- Familiarization with Google Meet Features.
- Camera features (turn on and off)
- Microphone Features (turn on and off)
- How to use the Chat (typing) feature
- How to see others in the classroom
- How to exit the Google Meet classroom
- Answering your questions.
At the end of this training event, participants will have a firm understanding of how to participate in Senior University live online classes.